Sunsets at Doheny State Beach
One reason we love to come to the beach at Christmas to watch the ocean waves and sunsets.



Beautiful Laguna Beach
Tidepools at Laguna



Dusty likes to walk on the Beach, but it's not allowed at Doheny so he just had to watch the beach sometimes like this.
Oscar getting ready for Whale Watching

This was the first year we went Whale watching so we went twice and saw Fin Back whales and Gray whales. Oscar, Tim and Eric took better pictures. More expensive cameras. I will add these later.
Sami with Lily and Teddy
Clara and Maggie feeding the birds
Maggie and Margies Beach floral arrangement.






2 comments:
In those first couple of photos of you and Uncle John and then Clark and Maggie there is great railing - looks very Frank Lloyd Wright - do you know what it says?
You know we read it, it was real long, but don't remember what it said. I'm getting old. It could have been Frank Lloyd Wright. This was a beautiful walk way I have never seen before at Laguna Beach.
Post a Comment